AN ADIZERO SHOE MADE IN PART WITH PARLEY OCEAN PLASTIC AND WITH A LOWER FOOTPRINT THAN ITS PREVIOUS VERSION.
The goal is to get better, then get better than that. So these adidas running shoes are made with a lower footprint than their previous version. They keep you fast across the miles with superlight Lightstrike cushioning and a flexible feel. That way, you run your fastest (soon to be known as your second fastest). This product is made with a lower carbon footprint of 42% compared to a previous version. From raw material extraction, processing, packaging, all the way to the end of product’s life, we calculate and communicate its carbon footprint, conforming to an internationally recognized standard: ISO 14067 To reduce our footprint, we need to measure it. The concise footprint results made available to you, provide full transparency on the complete lifecycle of the product. This is just one of our initiatives to help reduce our footprint.
- Regular fit
- Lace closure
- High-performance synthetic mesh upper and lining
- Lightweight and breathable feel
- EVA sockliner with 46% bio-based content
- Lightstrike cushioning with 28% bio-based EVA content
- Weight: 230 g (size UK 8.5)
- Midsole drop: 3 mm (heel: 22 mm / forefoot: 19 mm)
- Synthetic outsole with 5% natural rubber content
- Yarn in upper contains at least 50% Parley Ocean Plastic and 50% recycled polyester
- Product Color: Non Dyed / Grey One / Semi Turbo
- Product SKU: GY8429