Ushering in a new generation of comfort, the Diadora Brasil Elite Tech LPX FG takes the best bits of 90s Diadora boots – the plush feel and forgiving shape – and combines them with a modern, lightweight soleplate and a technical E3S (Engineered 3-Layers Shell) collar.
The new soleplate extends into an external heel counter for stability, while teardrop studs offer traction for straight-line speed and also allow rotation for quick cuts and turns. Reinforcement at the midfoot provides additional support to keep you on a secure footing.
On the upper, the premium leather transitions into synthetic performance materials at the ankle, where the integrated E3S collar wraps around the foot for the best possible fit and added impact protection.
- Water-resistant full-grain leather upper with synthetic E3S (Engineered 3-Layers Shell) collar
- Sockliner with flex points in forefoot
- Pebax soleplate with heel counter
- Firm ground football boots
- Product Color: White/Gold
- Product SKU: 101.176754 01 C1070