Once the Olympic Games in Brazil, a country that is the cradle of futsal, have come to an end, the RFEF has set out to achieve a goal that it has been pursuing for a long time: that futsal becomes recognized as an Olympic sport. For this reason, together with Kelme and the National Futsal League, they have designed a new version of Olympus, under the nickname of Spirit, with which they will compete at a national level within the peninsula.
The Olympic spirit and passion for this sport have prompted Kelme to launch a very special official ball for this 18/19 season that continues to seek to do justice to the greatness of this sport.
- Heat-sealed 32-panel design.
- High performance PU outer layer.
- Secondary layer of 3.8mm EVA.
- Latex bladder, filled with cotton from Korea.
- Official logo of the National Futsal League.
- Weight: ranges between 415 and 430 grams.
- Size: 62 cm, official measurement.