Built from the ground up for the modern day goalkeeper, the GEO 3.0 is our most ergonomic, lightweight, and elite glove to date.
Iconic geometric design. Advanced materials. Innovative features. It all collides and fuses right here, birthing a refined second skin that delivers a supreme feel and connection with the ball.
This is not a “tool”. Gloves are not “equipment”. No…the GEO 3.0 is an extension of you. An elite glove you’ll forget is even there. Flexible, breathable, comfortable. A heavy hitter in an ultra lightweight form factor that means you focus on one thing only. Your game.
PRO PROVEN GRIP
The latex featured on the GEO 3.0 Carbon is our proven Pro Grade Contact latex, as used by all our pros right up to the English Premier League. It is an excellent latex in the dry and will also perform very well in the rain providing you towel off excess liquid like you typically would with any glove. If it can beat the English weather, you know it’s good.
- Pre curved “Hyla SL” hybrid cut
- Negative thumb
- Single wrap elastic strap
- Speed Sleeve™ wrist entry system
- 3D GEOmetric detailing
- 4mm pro grade Contact Latex palm
- Echo Form™ internal grip system
- X-Wrap Control™ palm & thumb wrap system
- Lightweight one-piece construction (weighs just 95g!*)
- UrgoTract™ body – our most elite, breathable and ergonomic material to date