Head of Product Design Ortuseight suggested that Forte Aegon is a product with a special concept because it was inspired by a typical species of East Nusa Tenggara. “Komodo is an endemic animal of Indonesia, we want to take a concept that describes the identity of the archipelago creatively visually, ” the test. This seems clearly extended to the body of the shoe which includes sharp Komodo leather-like graphics, overwritten by the matching Ortuseight logo with outline bright red-yellow on the medial and lateral parts of the shoe, Forte Aegon looks both exclusive. Furthermore, besides being called special because it was prepared to welcome the August 17 celebrant, Forte Aegon was also made with a vibrant red and white palette and did not forget to be inserted the latest technology from Ortuseight viz OrtSpike.
- OrtSpike is a textured part with material rubber in the kick area, serves to give grip good as well as precision ball control while providing power to every move.
- Besides OrtSpike, FG series or ball shoe version outdoor also has a featured feature of QuickFit which is a coating material in upper shoes that make fitting shoes fit and follow the shape of the feet
- OrtForce which is the application of technology to the front of the shoe namely in the kick area in the form of textures for grip and precise ball control while giving strength to the kick
- OrthShox in the form of technology on insole which follows the contours of the soles of the feet so that the user can tread comfortably on a padded pad but remains responsive while preventing the feet from shifting
- OrtTrex in the form of a system pul/stud on outsole with a special shape resembling a blade that is systematically placed for traction and strong scrapping so that acceleration and maneuvering are fast and precise
- OrtSpine which is a spinal-like design on the human body, lies in the middle outsole, serves as the main support for maintaining rigidity in the back and center areas of the shoe which at the same time provides maneuvering flexibility.